09/21/2018: Canadian Alpine Masters are excited to offer mid-week training on quiet hills at a racer-friendly private club in Southern Ontario. Whether you are training for races on the 2019 National Calendar, the 2020 WWMG, or just brushing up, this is a perfect opportunity to train with other like-minded Masters as we hone our skills.
- 8-week training block with option of 2 additional days in March.
- All day gate training and coaching – AM and PM sessions for a total of 16 training blocks!
- GS and SL training on a variety of race terrain.
- Access to top level coaching and video analysis.
- Lift ticket included.
- Close proximity to the GTA.
- Limited size of core training group so don’t delay!
- Pay-as-you-Go options available.
For more information, contact Dave Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org